You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, December 30, 2015.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links to help us pay the bills.
1. [9:00am] Live on Green Festival at the Pasadena Convention Center. All-day event. FREE
2. [10:00am] CHILL at the Queen Mary. Runs all day/night, closes at 10:00pm.
3. [10:00am] Go see a Hatefull Eight costume display at the Autry. Museum closes at 4:00pm.
4. [11:00am] Winter Fest OC. Fair closes at 10:00pm tonight.
5. [2:00pm] Venice Canals holiday lights tour by Vintage Venice Reel to Real. Last about 4 hours.
6. [5:00pm] Go see Lights on Display in Sherman Oaks. Ends around 10:00pm (starting around sunset). FREE
7. [6:00pm] Free aerobics class at Burton Chace Park presented by LA County Department of Beaches & Harbors. FREE
8. [8:00pm] Scot Nery’s Boobie Trap, a wacked-out variety show in Westlake. DISCOUNTED*
9. [8:00pm] ABBA MANIA at El Portal in NoHo. DISCOUNTED*
10. [10:30pm] Jeff Foxworthy’s (Jason Saenz) Redneck New Years at the UCB Sunset.
* Discounts via our affiliate partners at Goldstar.
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.