You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, February 16, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [9:00am] Free day at The Los Angeles County Arboretum. FREE
2. [9:00am] Free day at Descanso Gardens. FREE
3. [9:00am] Free day at The South Coast Botanic Garden. FREE
4. [11:00am] Break Bread, a cake maze installation at The Think Tank Gallery in DTLA. FREE
5. [1:00pm] LACMA Tuesday matinee film series: Strangers on a Train
6. [5:25pm] Guided sunset walk at The Griffith Observatory. FREE
7. [7:00pm] Disney’s Snow White at El Capitan for one night only.
8. [7:30pm] Deep Night with Dale Seever at The Hammer. FREE
9. [8:00pm] Broadway Sings Disney at The Rockwell. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [8:00pm] Audible Impact: Music & Activism Hosted by Tig Notaro.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $15.50 for a two-person chocolate and tea tasting at Chado Tea Room (via Groupon)
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.