You know what’s handy? Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, February 25, 2019.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
2. [12:30 a.m. ] Free yoga classes are held at the Edendale Branch Library every Monday this month. FREE
4. [6 p.m.] Players Wanted: Dragons – A Themed Game Night at Scum and Villainy Cantina.
5. [7 p.m.] Creative Community Open House with Canon and ShareGrid. FREE
6. [7 p.m.] Hot Tub With Kurt And Kristen at The Virgil is one of the most popular weekly variety shows happening on a Monday in Los Angeles.
8. [7 p.m.] Learn to make your own candle while sipping on some local beer at Angel City Brewery this Monday.
7. [7:30 p.m.] Astronomy on Tap hosted by Caltech Astronomy happens once a month at Der Wolf in Pasadena. Professionals will give informal talks about a variety of topics while enjoying German beers with the public.
3. [10 p.m.] Indie vs Emo Night & 80’s in the Main Room at Club Blue Mondays
9. [various] From February 4 through March 1 The Grove offers a special “Award Nominated Date Night” in honor of awards season. Guests will enjoy an award-nominated film and a three-course dinner at The Grove, as well as valet parking for the evening for $70.
10. [various] Dine Out Long Beach Restaurant Week returns with a host of specially priced prix fixe brunches, lunches and dinners from February 24 through March 2.
#SPONSORED DEAL OF THE DAY: $55 tix to the Santa Monica Wine Fest (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar