You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, March 13, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] 260LA will host an epic beauty event March 13-18 in Beverly Hills with Korean beauty skincare line Dr. Jart+, hair tool by ghd, and makeup brushes from Artis Brush all at a steep discount.
2. [9:30 a.m.] Chicano artist Barbara Carrasco’s 80-foot mural, L.A. History: A Mexican Perspective, will be the centerpiece of a new exhibit coming to the Natural History Museum this Friday. The mural will be on view through August 18, and is included with general admission to the museum.
3. [5 p.m.] Tommy Wiseau and Greg Sestero will be at Amoeba Hollywood to celebrate the Blu-ray & DVD release of The Disaster Artist.
4. [7 p.m.] Kevin Smith and Marc Bernardin take over Scum & Villainy Cantina to perform a live version of their Fatman on Batman podcast.
5. [7 p.m.] Down some tacos, drink some locally brewed beers and test your trivia skills this Tuesday during Tacos & Trivia night at Angel City Brewery in DTLA.
6. [7:30 p.m.] Snacky Tunes heads to the El Rey for a night of live audience recording of the podcast that covers music and food. Guest for the evening include Wexler’s Deli, NIIA and Them Jeans. Ticket includes a plate of food from Wexler’s Deli! Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8 p.m.] Live Talks Los Angeles presents Robert Kirkman in conversation with Jason Mantzoukas.
8. [8 p.m.] Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds at The Orpheum (night two).
9. [various] Free admission at: Los Angeles County Museum of Art (also free for L.A. County residents with valid I.D. after 3 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays all month long) and Autry Museum of the American West
10. [various] Greenbar Distillery has teamed up with The Burrito Project and a select list of local bars and restaurants, to provide thousands of burritos to those in need in the Los Angeles area. Simply go to a bar on the list and order a CITY Bright gin cocktail from there Greenbar Distillery will donate a burrito to The Burrito Project. Get more info here.
DEAL OF THE DAY: You can enter to win the ultimate DTLA Staycation via Greenbar Distillery just by Instramming one photo. Get details here!
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.