You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, March 16, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [2:30 p.m.] PAC-MAN and Donkey Kong fans rejoice because the Arcade Expo is returning the Museum of Pinball in Banning from March 16-18 with some 1,100 retro and modern arcade games and pinball machines.
2. [ 3 p.m.] The Other Art Fair is coming the Majestic Downtown March 15-18. The one-of-a-kind art fair, will feature artwork by emerging local and international artists. Check for discount tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
3. [5 p.m.] Kick off St. Patricks day weekend with a Santa Monica pub crawl (March 16 and 17) the crawl includes drink specials at around a dozen venues along Main Street.
4. [5 p.m.] 8th Annual Beyond Wonderland Festival happening March 16-17 in San Bernardino will feature over 70 performances, Alice and Wonderland themed immersive experiences, art, pyrotechnics and other expressive art forms.
5. [6 p.m.] The Los Angeles Zine And Art Book Bazaar taking place March 16-18 hosts over 50 indie publishers to be discovered by Angelenos as well as workshops, live performances, psychic readings and astrology charting.
6. [7:30 p.m.] National Geographic Live returns to The Broad Stage in Santa Monica on March 15-16 with the live talk Between River & Rim: Hiking the Grand Canyon. In case you’re unfamiliar, Nat Geo Live is an international show that brings real-life nature experiences to local communities.
7. [8 p.m.] ‘The Garden’ is a new series by the LA Phil offering complimentary pre-concert drinks and views of the DTLA Skyline followed by masterful performances. Taking place on select Fridays starting January 5 through June 1. Check for discount tickets before making your purchase to the actual concert. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [midnight] There’s a Blade 20th anniversary screening in 35mm at Vista Theatre this Friday.
9. [midnight] Kick off St. Patrick’s Day with a midnight screening of Leprechaun at the Vista Theatre in Los Feliz.
10. [various] Premiere TV festival PaleyFest LA returns to Hollywood’s Dolby Theatre March 16-25 for another year of cutting-edge programs and panels connecting television fans with the stars of their favorite shows. Check for discount tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $4.25 tix to Foodie Con 2018
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.