You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, March 17, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [6:00am] Tom Bergin’s Public House Hosts Their 80th St. Patrick’s Day Bash.
2. [11:00am] Revolution in the Making: abstract sculpture by women at Hauser Wirth & Schimmel. FREE
3. [11:00am] Pershing Square St. Patrick’s Day celebration. FREE
4. [11:00am] Tam O’Shanter Celebrate St. Patty’s with Full Day of Special Events.
5. [11:30am] Casey’s 7th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Street Festival.
6. [6:00pm] SKYLINE 2016 pop-up art installations in DTLA. FREE
9. [7:30pm] Throwback Thursday screening of City of God. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8:00pm] Laughing Irish at the Hollywood Laugh Factory.
8. [8:00pm] Clover Power St. Patrick’s Day party at Venice Ale House. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [VARIOUS] Check out FULL LIST of St Patrick’s Day to-dos for more ideas!
DEAL OF THE DAY: $10 tickets to the Treat Yo’ Self Dessert Tasting Extravaganza (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.