You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, March 19, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [10:00am] Beach Streets Downtown in Long Beach, a massive day-long open street initiative. FREE
2. [10:00am] Outlandish Time Travel Craft Faire at Whimsic Alley. FREE
3. [11:00am] 2016 Cherry Blossom Festival in West Covina. FREE
4. [12:00pm] Michelada Rumble at Santa Anita Park.
5. [1:00pm] Let’s Make a Comet at Griffith Observatory. FREE
6. [2:00pm] PaleyFest 2016 continues with the cast and crew of Fear the Walking Dead.
7. [5:00pm] Shaolin Festival in Chinatown. FREE
8. [6:00pm] SKYLINE 2016 pop-up art installations in DTLA. FREE
9. [8:00pm] Adam Ray, Harland Williams, & Ari Shaffir at The Comedy Store. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [9:45pm] Dan Savage’s Hump! Film Festival.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $7 tickets to the Santa Clarita BBQ & Beer Festival (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.