You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, March 20, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [10:00am] Outlandish Time Travel Craft Faire at Whimsic Alley. FREE
2. [11:00am] Vegan Street Fair in NoHo. FREE
3. [12:00pm] Treat Yo’ Self Dessert Tasting Even.
4. [1:00pm] Let’s Make a Comet at Griffith Observatory. FREE
5. [2:00pm] Laughs By Volume 2: A Craft Beer & Comedy Show.
6. [2:00pm & 7:00pm] Sex with Strangers at The Geffen Playhouse. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [2:30pm] Kario Mart Tournament (Beer Garden) at Resident.
8. [6:00pm] SKYLINE 2016 pop-up art installations in DTLA. FREE
9. [7:00pm] PaleyFest 2016 continues with the cast and crew of American Horror Story: Hotel.
10. [8:30pm] Neil Hamburger Live at The Satellite.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $10 tickets to Eat|See|Hear in Griffith Park (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.