You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, March 21, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [9:00am] Nature Connects: A massive lego sculpture exhibition at the South Coast Botanic Garden.
2. [10:30am] The Grammy Museum Presents Bob Dylan: Photographs by Daniel Kramer.
3. [11:00am] Starman Remembered, a David Bowie tribue photography exhibition at the TASCHEN Gallery. Open until 7:00pm. FREE
4. [11:00am] Bach in the Subways at Union Station performed by DuselForty58. FREE
5. [5:00pm] Nerdist Open Mic. FREE
6. [7:00pm] Ale Academy XXI at Angel City Brewery.
7. [7:30pm] Blow Up screening at LACMA.
8. [7:30pm] That’s Gold, a free comedy show at The Bootleg Theater. FREE
9. [8:30pm] Origin Story at the UCB Sunset.
10. [9:30pm] Monday Night Tease at Three Clubs in Hollywood. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar).
DEAL OF THE DAY: $17 tickets for Chamber Music Nights With Wine Tasting at Walt Disney Concert Hall (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.