You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, March 3, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [10:00am] Open Thursdays at Storrier Stearns Japanese Garden in Pasadena.
2. [10:30am] The Grammy Museum Presents Bob Dylan: Photographs by Daniel Kramer.
3. [11:00am] Leap Before You Look at The Hammer Museum. FREE
4. [5:00pm] Free night at the Japanese American National Museum. FREE
5. [6:00pm] La Santa Cecilia free performance and signing at Amoeba Hollywood. FREE
6. [6:30pm] Food Fare (pm session)at the Santa Monica Barker Hangar
7. [7:30pm] Throwback Thursdays screening of Goodfellas in NoHo. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [10:00pm] Thirsty Thursday comedy night at Flappers in Burbank. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [VARIOUS] “Get Happy” Old Pasadena Happy Hour Week
10. [VARIOUS] Long Beach Restaurant Week.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Discount tickets for Los Angeles Dodgers Friday Night Fireworks (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.