You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, March 6, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] On the Lot in Los Feliz returns to the parking lot at Our Mother of Good Counsel Parish for a Monday-night array of gourmet food trucks from 5:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
2. [7 p.m.] American Barbecue and Beer Dinner at Chez Melange in Redondo Beach.
3. [7 p.m.] Babylon Cabaret at Three Clubs in Hollywood. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
4. [7:30 p.m.] Trisha Brown: In Plain Site Los Angeles at The Broad.
5. [8 p.m.] Hot Tub With Kurt And Kristen at The Virgil is one of the most popular weekly variety shows happening on a Monday in Los Angeles.
6. [8 p.m.] Stars at Night – A Night at The Oscars at The E Spot Lounge in Studio City. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8 p.m.] Plasticity is a multi-media infused one-man show that combines family drama with a thoroughly scientific investigation of neurological function to produce something unlike you’ve ever seen before., Performances take place Saturday, Sunday, and Monday evenings at the Hudson Theatres. Highly recommended!
8. [8 p.m.] Whiskey Myers at The Troubadour.
9. [8:30 p.m.] Howl Presents: Hard Nation at UCB Sunset.
10. [various] “Get Happy” Old Pasadena Happy Hour takes place from March 6-17.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $23 for Wine Tasting + Chamber Concert at Disney Concert Hall (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.