You know what’s handy? Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, April 1, 2019.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [7 p.m.] Hot Tub With Kurt And Kristen at The Virgil is one of the most popular weekly variety shows happening on a Monday in Los Angeles.
2. [7:30 p.m.] There’s a free Monday Night Fiction Workshop at Beyond Baroque in Venice this Monday. The weekly workshop will be facilitated by author, screenwriter, playwright, and director Barra Grant. FREE
3. [7:30 p.m.] That’s Gold – A Free Comedy Show hosted by Karl Hess & Nick Rutherford. FREE
4. [8 p.m.] KROQ Locals Only Presents Forever X2 Residency at The Satellite.
5. [8 p.m.] Dexter Story ‘Bahir’ Album Release w/ DJ Cut Chemist at Zebulon.
6. [8:30 p.m.] E.P. & L.P. in West Hollywood continues their stylish cinema series Melrose Rooftop Theatre with a screening of Bohemian Rhapsody.
7. [9 p.m.] Marvin Gaye Tribute at The Short Stop.
8. [9:30 p.m.] Step Into The Twilight Zone Experience at The Grove. FREE
9. [11 p.m.] April Fools! The UCB Prank Call Show at UCBT Franklin.
10. [various] The 21st Annual NOIR CITY: HOLLYWOOD film festival returns to the Egyptian Theatre in Hollywood for 10 nights (March 29-April 7) featuring films from this exciting artistic era.
#SPONSORED DEAL: Get $8 tix to Eat|See|Hear in Chinatown
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar