You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, April 10, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] Spend a Night at the Aquarium of the Pacific and explore the aquarium after hours. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
2. [7 p.m.] Dirty Birdie Story Hour at Three Clubs. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
3. [7 p.m.] Write Club Los Angeles at the Bootleg Theater.
4. [8 p.m.] The Business LA is a free comedy show at Little Joy featuring some of the best local comics in town. FREE
5. [8 p.m.] Hot Tub With Kurt And Kristen at The Virgil is one of the most popular weekly variety shows happening on a Monday in Los Angeles.
6. [8 p.m.] Ships & Giggles Comedy Night at the Queen Mary.
7. [8:30 p.m.] A DJ set by Masha at the Ace Hotel Upstairs. FREE
8. [9 p.m.] Pub Trivia at The York.
9. [11 p.m.] Cook County Social Club + Hebecky Drysbell at UCB Franklin.
10. [various] Check out The Portals Project at Grand Park
DEAL OF THE DAY: $30 for The R&B Love Fest at The Greek (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.