You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, April 9, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [7 a.m.] The Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach is back from April 7 to 9 with auto showcases, a celebrity race, music, food, and the featured IndyCar event on Sunday. Check for discount tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
2. [10 a.m.] The Original Renaissance Pleasure Faire.
3. [11 a.m.] Monsterpalooza 2017 comes to The Pasadena Convention Center
4. [noon] Montrose Food & Brewfest.
5. [noon] Pup-Up Breakfast at Frankie Lucy Bakeshop in Silver Lake.
6. [2 p.m.] The Googie World Expo in Sherman Oaks. FREE
7. [2 p.m.] Get discount tickets for a performance of The Encounter at The Wallis this Sunday. This incredible one-man show has been hailed by the NY Times as “…one of the most fully immersive theater pieces ever created.” DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [3 p.m. ] Community Gathering — “Stand Up and Fight Back: Tactics and Strategies for Effective Creative Activism”.
9. [7 p.m.] Middleditch and Schwartz at Largo.
10. [various] he TCM Film Festival returns to Hollywood from April 6 to 9.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $20 tix for the VRLA Expo at The Los Angeles Convention Center (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.