You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, April 10, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] 260LA will host a Proenza Schouler sample sale event April 10-15 in Beverly Hills with ready to wear, accessories and shoe for up to 70% off.
2. [9:30 a.m.] Check out Butterfly Season at Kidspace Children’s Museum now through May 4. Activities include daily butterfly exploration in the Stone Hollow Amphitheater.
3. [noon] Art duo Dosshaus has ransformed the Corey Helford Gallery into a flop-house hotel from the 60’s made entirely of recycled cardboard hand painted to look like black & white illustrations. The exhibit houses hundreds of individual pieces including a “Paper-Thin Hotel” with several life size rooms. FREE
4. [noon] Museum of Selfies opens on April 1 and will run till May 31 with 10 interactive exhibits that welcomes visitors to take a closer look into the cultural phenomenon. The curators of the Glendale musueum have also collected an array of Instagram-inspired art as well as an Iron Throne made of selfie sticks for guests to enjoy. Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [7:30 & 8 p.m.] Rooftop Cinema Club offers screenings of Chinatown at The Montalban in Hollywood and Drive at LEVEL Downtown L.A.
6. [8 p.m.] Echo Park Dodgeball at the Echo Park Boys and Girls Club.
7. [9 p.m.] Kate Nash with Miya Folick at The Fonda Theatre.
8. [9:30 p.m.] Doug Loves Movies at the UCB Franklin.
9. [various] Free admission at: Los Angeles County Museum of Art (also free for L.A. County residents with valid I.D. after 3:00pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays all month long) and Autry Museum of the American West
10. [various] Candytopia brings its immersive, oh-so-sweet Insta-friendly experience to Santa Monica, where it will remain till July 4.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Street Food Cinema at Expo Park(via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.