You know what’s handy? Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, April 10, 2019.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] 260LA will host a JOIE, Equipment and Current/Elliot sample sale from April 9-14 in their Beverly Hills location.
2. [10 a.m.] Museum of Illusions has recently launched a brand new experience. Guests can walk through eye popping 3D exhibits inspired by cartoons, art, current events, pop culture and more. The museum is open daily.
3. [7 p.m.] Angel City Brewery will host a Harry Potter trivia night. It’s free to play with plenty of giveaways.
4. [8 p.m.] Grand Central Market will host a trivia night on the Broadway side of the open air market at 8 p.m.
5. [8:30 p.m.] PlanC is a free comedy taking place at The York in Highland Park every second Wednesday of the month. Lindsay Adams, Vanessa Gritton, MANDAL and Brent Weinbach are on the bill to perform. FREE
6. [9 p.m.] Living Room Sessions at General Lee’s Cocktail House.
7. [9 p.m.] Dub Club w/ Derrick Morgan, Joey Altruda All Stars, DJ Tom Chasteen, and Boss Harmony at The Echo.
8. [9:30 p.m.] Slow Bang at the Ace Hotel Upstairs.
9. [various.] Unconventional Japanese robatayaki INKO NITO located in DTLA welcomes sister-concept, Zuma for a special menu of dishes including Wagyu Beef Sushi with black truffle and daikon; Toro and Caviar Maki Rolls; Santa Barbara Sea Urchin Miso Buns and more. The menu is available until April 11, 2019.
10. [various] The Egg House visits Los Angeles March 20 – April 28 for an egg-themed, 12,000-square-foot pop-up multi-sensory experience showcasing a series of installations and activations around egg themed creations. Open Wednesday through Sunday.
#SPONSORED DEAL: Get $23 tix to the Playboy Jazz Festival at the Hollywood Bowl
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar