You know what’s handy? Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, April 9, 2019.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] 260LA will host a JOIE, Equipment and Current/Elliot sample sale from April 9-14 in their Beverly Hills location.
2. [10 a.m.] Museum of Illusions has recently launched a brand new experience. Guests can walk through eye popping 3D exhibits inspired by cartoons, art, current events, pop culture and more. The museum is open daily.
3. [6 p.m.] The Beta Machine celebrates their new album, “Intruder” (out with an acoustic performance and signing at Amoeba Hollywood.
4. [6 p.m.] Two Bit Circus is hosting a Beta Night allowing guests to play and test out new games for free, all they want is your feedback in exchange. This month the debut of EmbodyMove an immersive VR-wellness experience will take place. The game takes two players on a journey through naturescapes intertwined with practices like aikido, yoga, and dance movement traditions. FREE
5. [8 p.m.] The Walt Disney Concert Hall will host Chamber Music & Wine Tasting with The LA Philharmonic. (DISCOUNTED) via Goldstar
6. [8 p.m.] The second Tuesday of every month, Rockwell Table & Stage’s back bar, welcomes the Sex and the City obsessed to a night of trivia and cosmopolitan cocktail specials. Hosted by Amy Taylor and Gwynedd Stuart, Sex and the City Trivia starts at 8 p.m. and is free to attend.
7. [8 p.m.] Hozier with special guest Jade Bird at the Hollywood Forever.
9. [various.] Unconventional Japanese robatayaki INKO NITO located in DTLA welcomes sister-concept, Zuma for a special menu of dishe including Wagyu Beef Sushi with black truffle and daikon; Toro and Caviar Maki Rolls; Santa Barbara Sea Urchin Miso Buns and more. The menu is available until April 11, 2019.
10. [various] Take a trip to visit the observation deck at Los Angeles City Hall. FREE
#SPONSORED DEAL: Get $23 tix to the Playboy Jazz Festival at the Hollywood Bowl
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar