You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, April 11, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
[RELATED: The Best Way to Find Discount Events in Los Angeles]
1. [10:00am] Live Butterfly Conservatory at the Westfield Santa Anita.
2. [5:00pm] Nerdist Open Mic Night. FREE
3. [7:00pm] Monday Mayhem Game Night at Angel City Brewery. FREE
4. [7:00pm] Write Club Los Angeles at The Bootleg Theater.
5. [8:30pm] Live Jazz at the Catalina Bar and Grill. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [9:00pm] The GODDAMN COMEDY JAM at The Lyric Theatre.
7. [9:00pm] Anthony Jeselnik and Enemies at Largo at Coronet.
8. [10:00pm] Monday Night Tease at Three Clubs in Hollywood. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [VARIOUS] Check out these Salt & Straw April Flavors invented by LA students.
10. [VARIOUS] Thai Restaurant Week
DEAL OF THE DAY: $20 to see LeAnn Rimes at La Mirada Theatre (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.