You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, April 17, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted below).
1. [10:00am] Downtown Burbank Arts Festival. FREE
2. [10:00am] Canstruction LA. FREE
3. [10:00am] The Original Renaissance Pleasure Faire continues.
4. [10:00am] The Skirball Presents the 5th Annual Puppet Festival.
5. [10:00am] Rendezvous Artisan Market at The Santa Monica Airport.
6. [2:00pm] Earth Day Party at the Center for the Arts in Eagle Rock.
7. [7:00pm] Competitive Erotic Fan Fiction at The Virgil.
8. [9:00pm] Blue Öyster Cult at The Saban Theater. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [10:o0pm] Get discounted tickets to The Virus Escape Room. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [ALL DAY] Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach
DEAL OF THE DAY: $17 tix to see the Dodgers vs. Marlins (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.