You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, April 21, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted below).
1. [10:00am] Live Butterfly Conservatory at the Westfield Santa Anita.
2. [5:00pm] The Taste of The Valley Food Festival.
3. [7:00pm] Howl Out Loud, a Live Sci-Fi Hip Hop Show at The Last Bookstore. FREE
4. [7:00pm] College Night at LACMA. FREE
5. [7:30pm] Throwback Thursday screening of Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure at Laemelle NoHo 7. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [7:30pm] Deep Valley / Flaxy Martin at Noir City Hollywood Festival.
7. [7:30pm] 400th Anniversary of William Shakespeare’s death at the Hammer Museum. FREE
8. [9:00pm] SEX: A Horror Story at the Nerdist Showroom.
9. [VARIOUS] Free museum days at the Pasadena Museum of California Art, Skirball Cultural Center, Japanese American National Museum, and MOCA. FREE
10. [????] Free Pocky truck comes to Los Angeles! FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $6 tix to see Cal Phil Summer Concerts at Santa Anita Race Track (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.