You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, April 24, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] 260LA will host a Paul Smith sample sale event April 24-29 in Beverly Hills with mens and women’s apparel, shoes and accessories at a steep discount.
2. [11 a.m.] James Beard Award Semifinalist Chef Michael Pirolo brings his famed Miami Beach Italian sandwich to L.A. Pirolo’s Panino starting today at 7461 Melrose Avenue. To celebrate they’ll host a meatball sub toast and give away free paninos to the first 100 guests who follow their Instagram @pirolos.
3. [6:30 p.m.] 50 Oregon wineries will be represented as The Oregon Wine Trail comes to The Line Hotel this Tuesday. In addition to generous pours of select Oregon–based wines, guests will enjoy a few goodies from Olympia Provisions, Salt & Straw Ice Cream, and Stumptown Coffee Roasters.
4. [7 p.m.] Victorian Literary Parlour with Mr. Walter Nelson at the Last Bookstore. FREE
5. [8 p.m.] Rooftop Cinema Club returns to the rooftop of The Montalban in Hollywood with a screening of Boyz in the Hood
6. [8 p.m.] Echo Park Dodgeball open gym.
7. [8 p.m.] Weirdo Night at Zebulan.
8. [8 p.m.] American Town Hall at The Virgil.
9. [various] Visit the Pasadena Showcase House of Design, a majestic Mediterranean masterpiece built in 1915 and designed by distinguished architect Reginald Davis Johnson, from April 22-May 20. The tours have been going strong since 1948, it’s also one of the oldest, largest and most successful house and garden tours in the country.
10. [various] Immerse yourself in eight days of French film, documentaries, and TV shows when the COLCOA French Film Festival takes over the Directors Guild of America (DGA) in Hollywood from April 23-30.
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.