You know what’s handy? Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, April 30, 2019.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] 260LA will host a Paul Smith sample sale from April 30 to May 5 in their Beverly Hills location.
2. [4 p.m.] Boomtown Brewery in collaboration with Chef Alan Matheus host Taco Tuesdays.
3. [6 p.m.] Mesamérica L.A & DFiesta kicks off the 2019 Los Angeles Times Food Bowl. The opening night party will feature a symposium, followed by DFiesta at Grand Central Market where for-purchase chef collaborations, roving Mariachi bands and other Mexico City-inspired fun will be held. Check for discounted tickets before your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
4. [6 p.m.] Neighbor Nights at Two Bit Circus.
5. [7 p.m.] The Pablo Suñé Jazz Quartet performs at OUE Skyspace LA.
8. [8 p.m.] The Mermaid bar will host a Game of Thrones Trivia night from 8-10 p.m.
10. [various] Pasadena’s One Colorado hosts Happy Hour Week from April 28-May 3 offering live entertainment and specially priced drinks and bites from local restaurants.
GIVEAWAY NOTICE: We’re giving away two tickets to an upcoming performance of Tom Gun LIVE at Catch One, Los Angeles. Entry is as easy as a comment on THIS Instagram post. Check it out!
#SPONSORED DEAL: Get $22.50 tix to the Original Renaissance Pleasure Faire (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar