You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, April 4, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [10:30am] The Grammy Museum Presents Bob Dylan: Photographs by Daniel Kramer.
2. [5:00pm] Nerdist Open Mic Night. FREE
3. [7:00pm] Monday Mayhem Game Night at Angel City Brewery. FREE
4. [8:00pm] Improvised Shakespeare Co. at The Largo.
5. [8:00pm] That’s Gold! Comedy Show at The Bootleg Theater. FREE
6. [8:00pm] Museum of Broken Relationships Preview Night at the Ace Hotel Upstairs Bar. FREE
7. [8:00pm] The Naut, a Grindhouse parody at The Groundlings Theatre.
8. [8:30pm] Rogue Machine Theatre’s Pocatello at The MET Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [8:30pm] Monday Night Residency at The Echo wih Korey Dane. FREE
10. [10:00pm] Monday Night Tease at Three Clubs in Hollywood. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $4.50 tickets to Eat See Hear Santa Monica for select dates (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.