You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, April 7, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [7 a.m.] The Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach is back from April 7 to 9 with auto showcases, a celebrity race, music, food, and the featured IndyCar event on Sunday. Check for discount tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
2. [5 p.m.] Natural History Museum’s First Fridays
3. [6 p.m.] Monsterpalooza 2017 comes to The Pasadena Convention Center
4. [7:30 p.m.] All Space Considered at Griffith Observatory. FREE
5. [7:30 p.m. ] National Geographic Live returns to the Eli and Edythe Broad Stage in Santa Monica with The Mystery of Our Human Story.
6. [7:30 p.m.] Every Friday in April Greenbar Distillery in Downtown Los Angeles will host cocktail classes featuring seasonal and themed drinks. This week’s theme is Seasonal Produce Cocktails (Gin x Vodka x Tequila).
7. [8 p.m.] The Wallis presents the West Coast debut of The Encounter
8. [various] Free admission days this Friday for: Norton Simon Museum (5 to 8 p.m.), Pasadena Museum of California Art (noon to 5 pm), Long Beach Museum of Art (3 – 8 p.m.) FREE
9. [various] Since its the first Friday of the month check out all the cool events happening around town including block parties and art walks for First Fridays.
10. [various] he TCM Film Festival returns to Hollywood from April 6 to 9.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $12.50 tix for the Broke LA Music + Arts Festival (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.