You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, April 8, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
[RELATED: The Best Way to Find Discount Events in Los Angeles]
1. [6:00pm] Noise in the Hood Underground Music Festival 2016
2. [6:30pm] Skirball Cultural Center Presents: Take Me Out to the Movies
3. [7:00pm] FantaSea Magic Festival at The Queen Mary
4. [7:00pm] Laurent Quenioux Pop-Up at Sangers and Joe (reservations required).
5. [7:00pm] A Little Night Music at the USC Bing Theater. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [8:00pm] Rain: A Tribute to the Beatles at The Hollywood Pantages. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8:30pm] Literary Death Match at Largo at Coronet.
8. [10:00pm] The Groundlings: The Completely Different Late Show. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [10:00pm] Club 90s: Blink 182 Night at Los Globos.
10. [VARIOUS] Beverly Hills Culinary Week
DEAL OF THE DAY: $13 to see Disney’s The Jungle Book in 3-D at El Capitan with Pre-Screening Live Jazz Band (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.