You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, May 21, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
2. [10 a.m.] Happy Place has found a new home at LA Live’s Event Deck, opening on April 26 and running through May 27 the very Instagram friendly experience will feature a giant pot of gold and indoor confetti dome, a bath tub filled with rubber duckies and more. Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
1. [11 a.m.] Online upscale consignment company Luxury Garage Sale (LSG) will pop-up IRL for a 30-day run in Los Angeles. The first location will launch Tuesday, May 15 at the Westfield Century City Mall, and a second will open Friday, June 1 at Westfield Topanga & The Village.
4. [4 p.m.] Fast casual seafood concept Prawn in Pasadena just launched a new Monday through Saturday (4 to 7 p.m.) happy hour featuring a massive menu of land and sea eats including steamed mussels, friend chicken sandwich, macaroni & cheese, shrimp cocktail, chicken tempura salad, beer, wine and a market mule.
3. [7 p.m.] City of Gold screens at The Wiltern followed by a Q&A with Jonathan Gold and Laura Gabbert.
6. [7 p.m.] Paint and Pint at Three Weavers Brewery in Inglewood.
7. [7 p.m.] Hot Tub With Kurt And Kristen at The Virgil is one of the most popular weekly variety shows happening on a Monday in Los Angeles.
5. [8 p.m.] Pub trivia night at the Red Lion Tavern
8. [various] Same Same in Silver Lake will celebrate its next installment of Burger Night this Monday with the Thai-GER burger made with ground sirloin, roasted herbs and spices, smoked gouda on a brioche bun with taro fries fro $14. A limited number of burgers are available. Guest can also enjoy $20 bottomless red or white wine, along with Thai music.
10. [various] Marvel at street artist WRDSMTH’s mantras as they take over the walls of Wells Fargo Center in DTLA as part of Arts Brookfield’s year round programming. On view May 21 through MAY 31. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: Get $15 tix to the Beyond the Streets graffiti art exhibition (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.