You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, May 26, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] ‘After 5’ live music at Hauswer Wirth & Schimmel. FREE
2. [5 p.m.] Free museum nights at MOCA Grand, MOCA Geffen, and Japanese American National Museum. FREE
3. [7 p.m.] PaleyLive LA: An Evening with Orange is the New Black.
4. [7 p.m.] COFFEE + Design panel at The Wheelhouse.
5. [7:30 p.m.] Outtake-O-Rama: The Voice Talents of Futurama.
6. [7:30 p.m.] Throwback Thursdays screening of American Me. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8 p.m.] American Town Hall: A Staged Town Hall Meeting Live Sketch Show.
8. [8:30 p.m.] Nick Kroll & Friends at Largo. (via Ticketfly)
9. [9:30 p.m] Escape Room LA: The Detective. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [ALL DAY] Visit one of 7 Haunted Places in L.A. Where You Can (Allegedly) Dine With the Dead.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Tim Burton’s Batman With Live Orchestra at Microsoft Theater
$39.50 $20 (via Goldstar)