You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, May 6, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] First Fridays at Natural History Museum.
2. [5 p.m.] Prince tribute / public memorial at L.A. City Hall. FREE
3. [6 p.m.] Shark Lagoon Nights at The Aquarium of The Pacific. FREE
4. [7 p.m.] The Depressed Cake Shop bake sale.
5. [7:30 p.m.] All Space Considered at The Griffith Observatory. FREE
6. [7:30 p.m.] Rupal’s DragCon opening night party.
7. [8 p.m.] Pancakes & Booze Art Show.
8. [8 p.m.] Lucha VaVOOM Cinco de Mayan (Mexican wrestling) at the Mayan Theater.
9. [8 p.m.] Sci-Fest LA 2016.
10. [8 p.m.] The Unauthorized Musical Parody of The Devil Wears Prada at the Rockwell. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: NPR’s Ask Me Another Live With Guests Jeff Goldblum, “Weird Al” Yankovic for $20 (via Goldstar)