You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, May 7, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] The Museum of Failure has a new location on Hollywood and Highland with new exhibits and products that include Juicero, Facebook Gifts, RCA SelectaVision, Pets.com, and Google Wave. There’s also an entire section dedicated to Hollywood with some of the industry’s biggest fails. Happening all week. Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
2. [5 p.m.] Goat Yoga on The Lawn at Golden Road Brewing.
3. [6 p.m.] Monday Jazz Nights at Le Petit Four.
4. [7 p.m.] Dark Energy and Cosmic Sound, a free public lecture at the Huntington Library. FREE
5. [7:30 p.m.] Astronomy on Tap at Der Wolfskopf Pub in Pasadena brings professional astronomers to bars to give informal talks on a variety of scientific topics followed by lots of discussion with guests. And beer!
6. [8:30 p.m.] Happening every Monday, Trivia Night at Southland Beer starts at 8:30 p.m. and first prize winners get $25 off their bar tab. Second place gets $10 off.
7. [8:30 p.m.] If You Build It LA: A Stand-Up Comedy Show at the UCB Sunset.
8. [9 p.m.] Motown Mondays at The Short Stop.
9. [9 p.m.] Ilegal Mezcal Presents Jubilo Drive + Angelo Moore + DJ Tillie at Harvard and Stone.
10. [10 p.m.] The Mint Jam: live soul, jazz, and hip hop.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $2.50 tix to the Long Beach Crawfish Festival (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.