You know what’s handy? Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, June 10, 2019.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [7 p.m.] WRITE CLUB Los Angeles, Chapter 87: Meet Me Half Way at the Bootleg Theater.
2. [7 p.m.] PALATE BUILDER: Sensory Building Experience and blind wine tastings presented by wineLA.
3. [7 p.m.] Bring a little meditation to your Monday at the Eastside/Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sitting Group.
4. [7 p.m.] Attention camera nerds! Stop by Canon Burbank tonight for a free look and demonstration of Canon’s new EOS R, and EOS RP mirrorless full frame cameras. FREE
5. [7 p.m.] Urban Legends/UME is hosting a listening event and panel to celebrate the release of Miles Davis: The Complete Birth of the Cool at Downtown hi-fi vinyl bar, In Sheep’s Clothing. FREE
6. [7:30 p.m.] FILM at LACMA presents an evening screening of 1934 film L’Atalante at the Bing Theater
7. [8 p.m.] Hot Tub With Kurt And Kristen at The Virgil is a variety show featuring some of the best comedians, music artists and the occasional oddity aimed to entertain.
8. [8 p.m.] Pub Trivia at The Red Lion Tavern.
10. [various] Non-profit The Cat Cafe has a new popup kitchen lounge called Tiny Beans, where guests can interact with adoptable kittens for a fee. The sad fact is that many shelters do not have the capacity to care for kittens and that can result in euthanizing them. Tiny Beans aims to spread the word to help save as many kittens as possible all summer long.
#SPONSORED DEAL: $15 tix to Roaring Nights at the LA Zoo (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar