You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, June 19, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] Massive Food Hall Smorgasburg LA opens in downtown Los Angeles. FREE
2. [10 a.m.] The 24th Annual Pasadena Chalk Festival at Paseo Colorado. FREE
3. [10 a.m.] 41st Annual Big Irish Fair & Music Fest.
4. [11 a.m.] 30th Annual Long Beach Bayou & Blues Festival.
5. [11 a.m.] Beat Swap Meet as part of 4-Days of Hip-Hop Dance in DTLA at The Music Center. FREE (with a canned food donation)
6. [noon] Angel City Brewery’s Father’s Day Food Truck & Music Festival. FREE
7. [4 p.m.] Frozen film screening & sing-along at The Little Theater. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [5 p.m.] The Beauty of Nature Film Series screens Tracks.
9. [6 p.m.] Free David Bowie Tribute Act at Warner Park. FREE
10. [various] 14 fun things to do for Father’s Day in L.A.!
DEAL OF THE DAY: Save $20+ on the MARIACHI USA Festival at The Hollywood Bowl (via Goldstar)