You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, June 23, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [4 p.m.] Pool Party at Ace Hotel Upstairs. FREE
2. [5:30 p.m.] Barnsdall Park’s Friday Night Wine Tasting.
3. [7 p.m.] L.A. Zoo Roaring Nights: 90’s Night!
4. [7 p.m.] Avenue Q at The Cupcake Theater in NoHo. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [8 p.m.] Shakespeare By The Sea performs Othello at Point Fermin Park. FREE
6. [8 p.m.] Grand Performances will host a free concert with Chicana Moratorium: Su Voz, Su Canto. FREE
7. [8 p.m.] Westfield Summertime Cinema screens Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Seating opens at 6 p.m. FREE
8. [8 p.m.] Benefit show for The Smell at The Hi Hat.
9. [8 p.m.] Please Touch the Art exhibition opening night. FREE
10. [8 p.m.] Moby—Porcelain: A Memoir at Skirball.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Save over 50% on tix to The Art of Rap Festival at The Hollywood Palladium (via Goldstar)