As you probably already know we do a twice-weekly rundown of our favorite to-dos and happenings around Los Angeles (pushed out Monday AM and Thursday AM).
However, it occurs to me that sometimes event-seekers just want stuff that’s down-and-dirty, cheap-and-easy.
With that in mind, here are 10 quick, fun ideas for this weekend each costing less than $10 that might be good to keep on your radar.
For all prices listed we’ll generally note the true cost including any service fees, as sometimes is the case with our ticket-affiliate partner Goldstar.
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind that while we retain complete editorial control of our content, for some of the ticketing options provided we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links.
10 Under $10
1. [$10.00] Eat|See|Hears screen Dazed & Confused in Griffith Park. SATURDAY (via Goldstar)
2. [FREE] Pool Party at The Ace Hotel Upstairs. FRIDAY
3. [FREE] Dance Downtown at The Music Center. FRIDAY
4. [FREE] 720 Pine Music / Skate Fest in Long Beach. SATURDAY
5. [FREE] Rooftop Cinema in Pasadena. SATURDAY
6. [FREE] Block Party to Celebrate opening of Skyspace LA. SATURDAY
7. [FREE] Riviera Village Summer Fest in Redondo Beach. SATURDAY-SUNDAY
8. [FREE] Pirate Invasion in Belmont Shore. SATURDAY-SUNDAY
9. [FREE] 626 Golden Streets. SUNDAY
10. [FREE] Ranger Ernie group hike to Coolidge Trail. SUNDAY
5 MORE Things…
Here are 5 other things to do this weekend that may not be under $10 but still are worth knowing about:
- Comedy Store’s Headliner Show w/Tom Green, Iliza Shlesinger, Anthony Jeslnik and Micheal Yo. SATURDAY
- Norton Simon Museum Garden Party. SATURDAY
- CatConLA SATURDAY-SUNDAY
- LA Urban Nature Fest at NHM. SATURDAY-SUNDAY
- Art Beyond the Glass. SUNDAY
Want more? Check out all of our full list of 52 awesome things to do this weekend in Los Angeles
Make sure to sign-up for our email list so you’re always in the loop regarding happenings around the city.