You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, June 27, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9:30 a.m.] There’s no better place to explore the history of our city than inside Becoming Los Angeles, the Natural History Museum’s newly revamped (and just reopened) exhibit that details the culture, events, geography, movements, art, and diverse peoples that have shaped the city of angels.
2. [11 a.m.] 260 Sample Sale LA in Beverly Hills will host a ALC sample sale from June 27 to July 1 with up to 75% off retail price.
3. [11 a.m.] Celebrate the glories of Los Angeles art with Made in L.A. at the Hammer in Westwood. On view now till September 2, 2018. FREE
4. [6 p.m.] Head to The Bloc rooftop in DTLA for a #FitspoLA class featuring POUND – Rockout. Workout., a full-body workout combining cardio, conditioning and strength training with yoga and Pilates-inspired movements.
5. [6 p.m.] The Interrupters perform live at Amoeba Hollywood. FREE
6. [6:30 p.m.] Autry After Hours hosts Viva el Arte, an art experience and cocktail party inspired by their current exhibit, LA RAZA. The event will feature live performances, experience a mobile art studio and sip on cocktails and enjoy tacos.
7. [7 p.m.] Angel City Brewery presents Paint & Pint night at the DTLA brewery where they’ll provide all the materials and a pint of beer.
8. [7:30 p.m.] Post Malone at the Hollywood Bowl.
9. [8 p.m.] Stumptown Coffee Roasters presents Flower of Flowers at Ace Hotel Theatre.
10. [various] June is California Avocado Month and Grand Central Market in DTLA is the place to be for all things avocado. A select group of chefs have rolled out avocado inspired offerings on their menu just for the month.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $5.25 tix to CatCon LA (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.