You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, June 29, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [7 p.m.] Shakespeare in The Park: Richard III at Griffith Park. FREE
2. [7 p.m.] Bottle Share at The Rookery Pomona.
3. [7:30 p.m.] ArcLight benefit screening of Matt Shepard is a Friend of Mine with proceeds to victims of the Orlando shooting.
4. [7:30 p.m.] Maquilapolis screens at The Hammer. FREE
5. [dusk] Long Beach Movies in the Park. FREE
6. [8 p.m.] Goonies screens at Horse Thief BBQ patio during Late Nights at Grand Central Market. FREE
7. [8 p.m.] Scot Nery’s Boobie Trap. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [9 p.m.] Dub Club presents Two Rooms of Music at the Echo/Echoplex.
10. [various] Try one of the 16 best happy hours in Santa Monica.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $23 to see A Chorus Line at The Hollywood Bowl (via Goldstar)