You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, June 3, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] First Fridays at NHM with special outdoor concert.
2. [5:30 p.m.] Barnsdall Park’s Friday Night Wine Tasting.
3. [6 p.m.] Grand Central Market happy hour plus late-night hours.
4. [6 p.m.] Downtown Dark Nights at L.A. LIVE. FREE
5. [6 p.m] Free Shark Lagoon Nights At The Aquarium of the Pacific. FREE
6. [6 p.m.] The Alchemist’s Lab Escape Room Experience. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [7 p.m.] FIGat7th hosts a special free outdoor screening of Ghostbusters. FREE
8. [7:30 p.m.] All Space Considered at Griffith Observatory. FREE
9. [8 p.m.] I Only Have Eyes for You at The Montalbán. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [various] Free museum days at the Long Beach Museum of Art, Norton Simon Museum, and the Pasadena Museum of California Art.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Save $19 on Batman live in concert at Microsoft Theater (via Goldstar)