You know what’s handy? Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, June 4, 2019.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] 260LA will host a Mara Hoffman sample sale from June 4-9 in their Beverly Hills location.
2. [11 a.m.] Tacotopia presented by Cholula Hot Sauce is a taco centric playground with thirty something taco inspired art installations. Guests can also enjoy a Cholula hot sauce bar, a taco curtesy of Azule Taqueria and a bottle of Jarritos. The expereince runs everyday from May 24 through July 7.
4. [3 p.m.] Tabletop & RPG Tuesdays at The Game Hub in Manhattan Beach.
5. [6 p.m.] Two Bit Circus is hosting a Beta Night allowing guests to play and test out new games for free, all they want is your feedback in exchange. FREE
6. [7 p.m.] Down some tacos, drink some brews and test your trivia skills this Tuesday during Tacos & Trivianight at Angel City Brewery in DTLA.
7. [7 p.m.] Dead & Company at the Hollywood Bowl.
8. [9 p.m.] Liquid Kitty Lounge Night at Harvelle’s Nightclub in Santa Monica.
9. [various] Free admission at: Free Family Night at Kidspace Children’s Museum (from 4 to 8 p.m.), Natural History Museum (also note that L.A. County residents receive free Museum admission Monday through Friday from 3 to 5 pm. Bring a valid ID or utility bill the day of your visit) and La Brea Tarpits Museum.
10. [various] LA Pride Week returns to Los Angeles May 31 – June 9 for community-oriented events designed to support the LGBTQ+ community from West Hollywood and beyond. This year’s events include the LGBT Night at Dodger Stadium on May 31, the 3rd Annual LA Pride Night at Universal Studios Hollywood on June 1, and the 2019 Trans Brunch on June 2.
#SPONSORED DEAL: $9 tix to Street Food Cinema in Griffith Park (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar