You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, June 9, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [noon] Giant bunny sculpture installation in DTLA. FREE
2. [5 p.m.] DTLA Art Walk. FREE
3. [5 p.m.] ‘After 5’ Music Series at Hauser Wirth & Schimmel
5. [6 p.m.] Second Annual Surfs Up San Gabriel. FREE
4. [6:30 p.m.] Street Style Cinema screens Pretty Woman at The Grove. FREE
7. [7:30 p.m.] Disney’s The Little Mermaid at La Mirada Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8.[7:30 p.m.] Election Fever Screening of Bulworth at the Hammer Museum. FREE
6. [8 p.m.] Niantic at The Last Bookstore. FREE
9. [various] Free museum days at JANM, MOCA, and Skirball.
10. [various] The Hollywood Fringe Festival.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Save $12 on the Banh Mi & Egg Roll Festival at Santa Anita Park (via Goldstar)