You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, July 1, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [4 p.m.] 626 Night Market.
2. [5 p.m.] 8th Annual Port of Los Angeles Cars and Stripes Forever. FREE
3. [6 p.m.] South Coast Botanic Gardens Movie Night: Pitch Perfect.
4. [7 p.m.] Avenue Q at The Cupcake Theater. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [7 p.m.] Shakespeare in The Park: Richard III at Griffith Park. FREE
6. [7:30 p.m.] All Space Considered at Griffith Observatory. FREE
7. [8 p.m.] Westfield Summertime Cinema FREE Weekly Movie Screening: Minions. FREE
8. [8 p.m.] Grand Performances with Troker, Kneebody. FREE
9. [8 p.m.] Dance DTLA at The Music Center Plaza.
10. [various] First Fridays!
DEAL OF THE DAY: Discount admission to The Long Beach Crawfish Festival (via Goldstar)