You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, July 18, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] The 9th Annual Taste of Farmers Market comes to 3rd Street and Fairfax for a massive feast from some of your favorite restaurants inside the iconic open air market.
2. [7 p.m.] Hollywood and Highland will be taken over by Summer Jazz Nights every Tuesday till August 8th. While the show is free, you can secure guaranteed seating, wine, beer and a selection of cheese for a donation of just $14. It’s all for a good cause as 100% of the proceeds go to Project Angel Food. This week Cameron Graves will perform.
3. [7:30 p.m.] E.P. & L.P. presents ‘Melrose Rooftop Cinema’ in West Hollywood featuring sweeping city views, modern Asian cuisine and an outdoor movie experience every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evening through August 30. The series continues this week with Good Fellas.
4. [7:30 p.m.] Comedy Night at Best Fish Taco in Ensenada. FREE
5. [7:30 p.m.] Breaker/Broken (Stories From the Heart): Live Readings at the Museum of Broken Relationships. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [8 p.m.] The Moonlight Movies on the Beach series continues with a screening of The Breakfast Club at Granada Beach this Tuesday. FREE
7. [8 p.m.] Rope Play at the LA Rope Dojo.
8. [8:30 p.m.] Harvelle’s Underground Comedy & Burlesque in Long Beach. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [various] Free museum day at: Los Angeles County Arboretum (note: the tram doesn’t run on this day), South Coast Botanic Garden and Descanso Gardens
10. [various] dineL.A. returns for summer with 15-days of celebrating Los Angeles restaurant culture from July 14 to 28. Angelenos and visitors alike will have the opportunity to enjoy prix-fixe menus from more than 300 of the city’s best eateries for special prices. Checkout our post The Best dineL.A. Menus for Summer 2017 (according to We Like L.A.) use it as a guide to your dineL.A. adventures.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $27 tix for LA Phil at The Hollywood Bowl: Tchaikovsky & Fireworks (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.