You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, July 25, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [7 a.m.] US Open of Surfing. FREE
2. [2 p.m.] PokeWeek at the LA Zoo featuring discount admission for Pokemon Go trainers.
3. [7 p.m.] Hot Tub with Kurt & Kristen at The Virgil.
4. [7 p.m.] Monday Mayhem Game Night at Angel City Brewery. FREE
5. [7:30 p.m.] Finding the Flavors We Lost: Author Patric Kuh in conversation at The Last Bookstore. FREE
6. [7:30 p.m.] The Velvet Tom Cabaret Hour at Three Clubs in Hollywood. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8 p.m.] Magic Monday at the Santa Monica Playhouse.
8. [8 p.m.] Church & State at The Skylight Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [8:30 p.m.] So You Do Comedy…? at the UCB Sunset with guest Casting Director Allison Jones (The Office, Bridesmaids).
10. [all week] Check out the best deals going on for dineL.A., aka L.A. Restaurant Week.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Discount tix for LA Weekly: Burgers & Beer on July 30 (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.