You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, July 25, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [6 p.m.] Damian Marley visits Amoeba Hollywood.
2. [6 p.m.] Players Wanted: A Monthly Board Game Night at Meltdown Comics.
3. [6 p.m.] Movies on The Green: Finding Dory at the Americana at Brand.
4. [7 p.m.] Hollywood and Highland will be taken over by Summer Jazz Nights every Tuesday till August 8th. While the show is free, you can secure guaranteed seating, wine, beer and a selection of cheese for a donation of just $14. It’s all for a good cause as 100% of the proceeds go to Project Angel Food. This week Pete Escovedo Latin Jazz Orchestra will perform.
5. [7 p.m.] Spend an evening poolside and beneath the stars enjoying dinner, cocktails and a classic film as Mr. C’s Poolside Cinema returns with a screening of Secret Life of Pets.
6. [7:30 p.m.] E.P. & L.P. presents ‘Melrose Rooftop Cinema’ in West Hollywood featuring sweeping city views, modern Asian cuisine and an outdoor movie experience every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evening through August 30. The series continues this week with GETOUT.
7. [8 p.m.] The Astonishing Show Show at El Cid. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8 p.m.] The Moonlight Movies on the Beach series continues with a screening of The Little Mermaid at Granada Beach this Tuesday. FREE
9. [8:30 p.m.] Michelle Branch at El Rey.
10. [various] dineL.A. is back for summer with 15-days of celebrating Los Angeles restaurant culture from July 14-28. Angelenos and visitors alike will have the opportunity to enjoy prix-fixe menus from more than 300 of the city’s best eateries for special prices. Checkout our post The Best dineL.A. Menus for Summer 2017 (according to We Like L.A.) use it as a guide to your dineL.A. adventures.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $10 tix for Disney’s The Lion King Sing-Along at El Captian (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.