You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, July 26, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [7 a.m.] US Open of Surfing. FREE
2. [2 p.m.] PokeWeek at the LA Zoo featuring discount admission for Pokemon Go trainers.
3. [5:30 p.m.] Food truck night at the California Heritage Museum features a big selection of tasty food trucks (5:30 – 9:30 p.m.).
4. [5:30 p.m.] Get a taste of Old Hollywood and sip on classic cocktails with the Historic Hollywood: Stars & Bars Gang as they recall Hollywood tales and history. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [6 p.m.] World Rhythms at Descanso Gardens features world music and dance performances in a gorgeous garden setting every Tuesday from June 7 to July 26 from 6-7 p.m.
6. [6:30 p.m.] Sunset Painting Session at The London West Hollywood.
7. [8 p.m.] Sweet Rose Creamery in Studio City is hosting free summer screenings every Tuesday. This week they will screen The Breakfast Club. FREE
8. [8 p.m.] Celebrity drop-in at Flappers Comedy Club in Burbank. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [9 p.m.] Night Comedy XVI at Night Gallery. FREE
10. [all week] Check out some of the best deals going on for dineL.A., aka L.A. Restaurant Week.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $12.50 tix for Summer Sundays at the Walt Disney Concert Hall (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.