You know what’s handy? Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, July 29, 2019.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] The Hello Kitty Cafe Truck stops by The Citadel Outlets July 29 through August 4 from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. serving lots of super cute treats while supplies last.
2. [10:30 a.m.] Free Vinyl Record DAY weekend continues at The Record Parlour.
3. [6:30 p.m.] Off The Menu Presents Wing Fest at Mel’s Drive In on Sunset.
4. [6:30 p.m.] There’s a free Mindful Yoga on the Beach series in the South Sand of the Manhattan Beach Pier this Monday at 6:30 p.m. FREE
5. [7 p.m.] Whittier Summer Concerts continue at Whittier Central Park. FREE
6. [7 p.m.] Don’t Spare the Bitters! Seasoning the Cocktail at The Infusery hosted by the Museum of the American Cocktail.
7. [7 p.m.] Start your week with a free Jam Session at the Ford Theatre. This week’s focus: African Dance and Drum. FREE
9. [8:30 p.m.] In the Weeds with DJ Chill Right Quick at the Ace Hotel Upstairs Bar. FREE
10. [various] The Summer Playwrights Festival will showcase 38 plays in eight days from July 28 through Sunday August 4 at the Road on Lankershim in the Historic Lankershim Arts Center in North Hollywood.
#SPONSORED DEAL FOR THE DAY: $45 tix to see Blink 182 and Lil Wayne at The Forum (via Goldstar)