You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, July 31, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [6 p.m.] The Chris Robinson Brotherhood live at Amoeba Hollywood. FREE
2. [7 p.m.] Beer Society At Arts District Brewing Company.
3. [7:30 p.m.] The guys behind Delicious Vinyl (Mile and Rick Ross) has turned their pizza joint on West Adams Delicious Pizza into a cultural hub with a roster of events worth driving to. This Monday enjoy jazz in “The Yard,” with Keelan Walters in the restaurant’s lively outdoor garden area while taking a bite out of their naturally fermented dough pizzas, cinnamon roll bread pudding and refreshing sangria. FREE
4. [7:30 p.m.] E.P. & L.P. presents ‘Melrose Rooftop Cinema’ in West Hollywood featuring sweeping city views, modern Asian cuisine and an outdoor movie experience every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evening through August 30. The series continues this week with LA Confidential.
5. [8 p.m.] The team from Smoke and Mirrors aims to add a little razzle-dazzle to your Monday monotony by showcasing a rotating cast of award-winning magicians at The Santa Monica Playhouse. Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [8 p.m.] Bloody Death Skull, Lucy & La Mer, Twin Temple, Edith Crash at The Echo. FREE
7. [8 p.m.] Wild Cub at Resident.
8. [8 p.m.] An Evening of Classic Broadway at The Rockwell. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [8:30 p.m.] Them Jeans, Dan Oh, & Yayo at the Ace Hotel Upstairs Bar. FREE
10. [9 p.m.] Mad Mad Mondaze w/ Kenny Summit & Wayne Williams at the Standard Rooftop. FREE (with RVSP)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $15 tix to LA Weekly’s Artopia (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.