You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, July 4, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10:30 a.m.] Get 50% off everything at the largest thrift store in Los Angeles during Society of St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store’s 4th of July sale.
2. [11 a.m.] Celebrate Independence Day in an old-timey fashion in Topanga Canyon. Theatricum Botanicum’s 3rd Annual Independence Day Old Fashioned Barn Dance and Barbecue features innocent pleasures from days of yore, like a pie-eating contest, watermelon seed-spitting contest, horseshoes, and more.
3. [2 p.m.] Celebrate America oceanside during the Redondo Beach 4th of July Fireworks at Seaside Lagoon. The wild party will feature giant inflatable slides, a DJ playing both patriotic and party music and more.
4. [2 p.m.] Grand Park’s 4th of July Block Party is a full day and night of live music, dancing, 30+ food trucks, and spectacular fireworks! FREE
5. [2 p.m.] Fireworks are going off at the Rose Bowl for Americafest. Going strong for 91 years now this is a beloved tradition for locals and tourist alike.
6. [4 p.m.] Fireworks, food trucks, live music, games and prizes add up to a day of family fun during the Culver City Fourth of July Fireworks Show.
7. [6 p.m.] Feast on gourmet food and enjoy fireworks at the CBS Studio Center during the 4th of July Fireworks & VIP Celebration.
8. [7:30 p.m.] The Hollywood Bowl will host a performance from three-time Grammy-winning a cappella ensemble Pentatonix with a fireworks show unlike any other for the 4th of July.
9. [9 p.m.] See a fireworks show complete with synchronized music on the Westside during July 4th at the Marina.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $20 tix for ScareLA Festival at the Los Angeles Convention Center (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.