You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, July 4, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9:30 a.m.] 12th Annual Santa Monica 4th of July Parade. FREE
2. [9:30 a.m.] Palos Verdes Estates Old Fashioned Independence Day. Among the day’s highlights: an apple pie contest, face painting, a kid’s bike parade, and a magic show. FREE
4. [11 a.m.] Marina del Rey Hotel’s 4th of July Block Party.
5. [noon] ‘Merica Fest at Angel City Brewery in DTLA.
6. [3 p.m.] Grand Park 4th of July Block Party. FREE
7. [6 p.m.] July 4th Fireworks Extravaganza at Woodland Hills’ Warner Ranch Park featuring food offerings from more than 20 local restaurants and a 15-minute pyrotechnic display.
8. [6:30 p.m.] Queen Mary All-American Fourth of July Celebration includes performances from three top tribute bands (paying homage to Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, Journey and The Eagles), along with family games, arts, crafts, and a big-time fireworks spectacular. Check for discounted tickets via Goldstar.
9. [7 p.m.] 92nd annual Americafest at The Rose Bowl. This year’s pre-fireworks entertainment will include a Michael Jackson tribute and a motorcycle stunt show. Check for discounted tickets via Goldstar.
10. [7:30 p.m.] Hollywood Bowl’s July 4th Fireworks Spectacular.
MORE: Check out list of 25 Fun Things to do for 4th of July in Los Angeles.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $25 tix to see Vance Joy at The Greek (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.