You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, July 8, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] Natural History Museum’s Summer Nights in The Garden. FREE
2. [5:30 p.m.] Barnsdall Park’s Friday Night Wine Tasting.
3. [7 p.m] Alchemist’s Lab Escape Room Experience. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
4. [7 p.m.] The Independent Shakespeare Company takes over Griffith Park with free donation-based shows, this weeks performance of Richard III runs Wednesday through Sunday.
5. [7 p.m] L.A. Food Fest opening night dinner.
6. [8 p.m.] Into the Night: Summer SOULstice at the Skirball featuring music by Gavin Turek, Open Mike Eagle and a vinyl soul set from Southern Soul Spinners.
7. [8 p.m.] The Unauthorized Musical Parody of The Big Lebowski. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8 p.m.] Grand Performances in DTLA welcomes The Light Surgeons presenting SuperEverything. FREE
9. [8 p.m.] Westfield Summertime Cinema at Fashion Square in Sherman Oaks will screen Clueless. FREE
10. [8:30 p.m.] Old Pasadena Summer Cinema kicks off their July lineup with Goonies at One Colorado. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $39 to see Cabaret at The Hollywood Pantages (via Goldstar)