You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, August 15, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [7 p.m.] Date Night at the Museum of Broken Relationships (some tix will be available at the door).
2. [10 p.m.] Monday Night Tease at Three Clubs in Hollywood. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
3. [7:30 p.m.] Free Comedy at The Basement Tavern With Bret Ernst and Quincy Jones. FREE
4. [8 p.m] How to Not Kill Yourself for 30 Days at the Groundlings Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [8 p.m.] Dinner and a Movie Night at Alcove featuring The Royal Tennanbaums.
6. [8 p.m.] Magic Monday at The Santa Monica Playhouse.
7. [8:30 p.m.] Moves After Dark at The Music Center.
8. [various] Nisei Week in Little Tokyo.
9. [various] Burbank Comedy Festival.
10. [various] HollyShorts Film Festival.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $7 tix for screenings at The Electric Dusk Drive-In (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.