You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, August 20, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] Art Deco Festival at The Queen Mary.
2. [noon] The Long Beach BBQ Festival.
3. [noon] LA Taco Fest. FREE
4. [4 p.m.] Eagle Rock Music Festival. FREE
5. [7 p.m.] The Chocolate and Art Show.
6. [7 p.m] HUSHFest Silent Disco at the Santa Monica Pier.
7. [8 p.m.] Muse til’ Midnight at LACMA.
9. [8 p.m.] KCRW Chinatown Summer Nights. FREE
8. [various] Echo Park Rising. FREE
10. [various] HollyShorts Film Festival.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $15 for Dark Harbor Haunted Maze at the Queen Mary (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.